Saturday 22 October 2016

Quote Worthy

I know quite certainly that I myself have no special gift. Curiosity, obsession and dogged endurance combined with self-critique have brought me my ideas. - Albert Einstein

As you get older you will understand more and more that it’s not about what you look like or what you own, it’s all about the person you’ve become. - Unknown

People think of the inventor as a screwball, but no one ever asks the inventor what he thinks of other people. - Charles F. Kettering

If you look in the eyes of the young, you see flame. If you look in the eyes of the old, you see light. - Victor Hugo

He that would live in peace and at ease, must not speak all he knows, nor judge all he sees. - Benjamin Franklin

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries. - A. A. Milne

The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful, and virtuous. - Frederick Douglass

How much I missed, simply because I was afraid of missing it. - Paulo Coelho

Sometimes the things that hurt you the most, teach you the greatest lessons. - Unknown

Never Let anyone tell you that you can’t; show them that you can. - Gloria Mallette

It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. - Martin Rees

More quotes Here

No comments: