Monday 20 November 2017

Paraprosdokians

Some days you meet someone and you immediately know you want to spend the rest of your days without them. - Unknown

He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don’t let that fool you. He really is an idiot. - Groucho Marx

It’s absolutely unfair for women to say that guys only want one thing: sex. We also want food. - Jarod Kintz

I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself. - Oscar Wilde

It is better to be beautiful than to be good, but it is better to be good than to be ugly. - Oscar Wilde

I didn’t find out what happiness means until I got married… and then it was too late. - Unknown

I wasn’t planning on going for a run today … but those cops came of nowhere. - Unknown

I don’t like people who take drugs, customs men for example. - Mick Miller

He who laughs last has not yet heard the bad news. - Bertolt Brecht

I’d like to help you out. Which way did you come in? - Unknown

Knowledge isn’t free. You have to pay attention. - Bob Marley

If you can’t pronounce it, don’t eat it. - Unknown

More Paraprosdokians HERE

No comments: