Saturday, 13 December 2014

Laughter - Life's Tonic




Finally, “Laughter - Life’s Tonic”, the raunchy edition is completed and on sale. This is a compilation of raunchy jokes which is sure to bring on a few chuckles. It is available in paperback and e-book format.

Good jokes are hard to come by. When I come across one, I add it to my collection. For those who have taken the time and effort to ‘share’ or ‘forward’ your jokes or quotes, you will be pleased to know that I really appreciate your doing so - and here’s the proof.

I was beginning to wonder what to do with my collection when internet self-publishing came along. It gave me the idea to compile my collection into a book. In 2006, I published my first book of jokes – “Laughter – Life’s Tonic”.

However, I got feedback that some of them were too raunchy, and that it might be better to separate them. That’s why I decided to do a second edition of the book, separating the ‘clean’ jokes from the raunchy ones. It also gave me the opportunity to add on those that I have collected since the publication of the first book.

The raunchy edition is now on sale. The ‘clean’ edition will be ready before too long.

Apart from the jokes, there is my collection of quotes which dates back to my primary school days. Similarly, in 2006, I did a compilation called “Truism”. However, my collection has gotten so big and varied that it is time to re-do, not just the book, but to do a series of books. “Truism” will be ‘retired’ when the new ones are ready, sometime early next year. Do look out for them.

If you do get a copy of any of my books, please feel free to give me your feedback, or if you could take the time to review the book/books that you bought, it would be greatly appreciated. And if you enjoyed them, please recommend them to your friends.

Here’s the link to my books

Cheers!

2 comments:

Peaches Ledwidge said...

Congrats, Vincent. Perhaps you could link your book to where it's sold.

Vincent Thnay said...

Hi Peaches,

The link is at the bottom of the post. :-)

Cheers,
Vincent