Friday, 22 May 2015

A Satisfied Customer


The following are comments from a satisfied customer of my book “Quote Worthy”. Always nice to read comments / feedback regarding my books.

"… this is a great collection and NOT too introspective or too hyper- intellectual.

"Another great thing about them is that I think the ordinary reader - the average person can relate a lot of these quotes to our own lives - I found myself so often linking the quotes with situations I could have handled better. Also, as I “mellow with age” and try to become a better person, I find myself reading these quotes and thinking “if only I knew then what I know now”.

If you are getting a copy of the book in e-pub format, it is best read with Adobe Digital Editions 4.0. Other programs might not support the book well – something quite beyond my control.

Cheers!


No comments: