Friday, 12 June 2015

My Book - 'Quote Worthy'


Another comment on my book ‘Quote Worthy’. Always nice to have feed-backs, and to hear that people enjoyed my book.


        "There's so much in here; whether you want to memorise your favourite quotes and impress by slipping them into conversations, or maybe just being virtuous, this book will have you searching your inner soul remembering the things you regret - the stuff you messed up on, but much of the quotes are aspirational, so after reflection, we can say: yeah - I wanna do that, to be like that, to be a better person.
         "I learned a lot about myself by relaxing with these quotes - in particular about moving on and leaving stuff behind. Whatever stage of life we're at, there's something here to make you think very deeply."

No comments: