Monday 2 April 2012

Fishing Trip


              A man called home to his wife and said, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of his Friends. We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box. We're leaving from the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up. Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pyjamas too."
              The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.
              The following weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.
              The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fishes?
              He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pyjamas like I asked you to?"
              The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box........."

No comments: