Friday 12 July 2019

Blogging

It would seem that I have uploaded my collection of quotes on the blog. Thank you for following and reading. I hope you have benefited from the quotes somehow. I am still passionate about quotes and still collecting them. So, as and when I come across any new ones, I will post them up here. Do check back every now and then.

Meanwhile, I guess I should be doing some proper blogging. Feel free to commend on them.

At the moment, I am also busy ‘mining’ cryptocurrencies on two other social media sites. Steemit.com and Weku.com. Basically, they are like Facebook, where you blog or post something, and if people, or your followers like them, they will ‘upvote’ your post. And you will get some crypto tokens.

It is as easy as it sounds. At the same time, it is not as easy as it sounds. There is a whole lot of knowledge behind the ins and outs which, after one and half years on it, I still do not quite understand. But it is fun. You get to make friends, meet and socialize with like minded-people, just like you do on Facebook, except that on Facebook, you don’t get anything for your efforts.

At the end of the day, it is all up to you and the amount of efforts you put in. You can do very well, very quickly if you are good, or you learn slowly as you go – like me. However as this is still all very new, whether it all works out, or if there is any value to the tokens, that is still a big question mark. Perhaps the right attitude would be to enjoy what you are doing, and at the same time, earn some crypto tokens. And if the tokens become valuable sometime in future, good, and if it doesn’t, as least you had fun blogging and posting.

Anyhow, if you are interested, you can take a look. For Steemit.com, you can sign up with them direct. It may take a while for them to approve your applicaiton. For Weku, you need a referral link. You can use mine.

Weku
Weku.com

Steemit
Steemit.com

I show here an example of my latest post on Weku and Steemit.

Weku
A Social Evening

Steem
A Social Evening

At the moment, it is about 10 Weku tokens to 1 Steem token. So it seems that Weku is more rewarding. But this can change anytime. And a good thing with these two platforms is that you are allowed to cross post.

So, maybe I will see you on either, or all these two platforms. If you do join up, give me a shout. You will have one ready follower. :-)

No comments: