Friday 10 June 2011

Love


It doesn’t matter who you love or how you love but that you love. - Rod McKuen

Loving others is understanding how they think and how they feel about themselves and the world they live in. - Leo Buscaglia

One of the surest expressions of love is the sharing of thoughts and feelings. - Leo Buscaglia

Love does not make the world go ‘round’. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. - Franklin P. Jones

If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they’re yours; if they don’t, they never were. - Richard Bach

To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Theophile Gautier

In love the paradox occurs that two beings become one and yet remain two. - Erich Fromm 

Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age. - Jeanne Moreau

Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is. - Gary Zukav 

All love shifts and changes. I don’t know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time. - Julie Andrews

Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you’. Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you’. - Erich Fromm

It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. - Duc de La Rochefoucauld

Do you love me because I'm beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me? - Oscar Hammerstein Ii 

We wasted time looking for a perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love. - Tom Robbins

No comments: