Saturday 10 September 2011

Friends


There is nothing so great that I fear to do it for my friend; nothing so small that I will disdain to do it for him. - Sir Philip Sidney

I am treating you as my friend asking you share my present minuses in the hope I can ask you to share my future pluses. - Katherine Mansfield 

Indeed, we do not really live unless we have friends surrounding us like a firm wall against the winds of the world. - Charles Towne 

How rare and wonderful is that flash of a moment when we realize we have discovered a friend. - William E. Rothschild 

Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love. - Socrates 

Two persons cannot long be friends if they cannot forgive each other’s little failings. - Jean De La Bruyere 

There is no distance too far between friends, for friendship gives wings to the heart. - Kathy Kay Benudiz 

If all men knew what others say of them, there would not be four friends in the world. - Blaise Pascal 

The best way to keep your friends is not to give them away. - Wilson Mizner 

What wealth it is to have such friends that we cannot think of them without elevation. - Henry David Thoreau 

Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget. - G. Randolf 

We know our friends by their defects rather than by their merits. - William Somerset Maugham 

The rain may be falling hard outside, But your smile makes it all alright. I’m so glad that you’re my friend. - Robert Alan 

No comments: