Thursday 10 May 2012

Quote Worthy


Expect the best, prepare for the worst and don't be surprised when you get what you deserve. -  Lionel Goulet  

There is a difference between imitating a good man and counterfeiting him. -  Benjamin Franklin  

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school. - Albert Einstein  

Experience is how life catches up with us and teaches us to love and forgive each other. -  Judy Collins  

I have made mistakes but I have never made the mistake of claiming that I have never made one. -  James Gordon Bennett  

Resentment is one burden that is incompatible with your success. Always be the first to forgive; and forgive yourself first always. -  Dan Zadra   

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. -  Robert Heinlein  

People learn something every day, and a lot of times its that what they learned the day before was wrong. -  Bill Vaughan  

No comments: