Thursday 5 July 2012

Quote Worthy


The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment. - Theodore H. White

The things that I can’t have I want, And what I have seems second-rate, The things I want to do I cant, And what I have to do I hate. - Don Marquis

A believer is a bird in a cage, a free-thinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings. - Robert Ingersoll

Happiness is not a reward – it is a consequence. Suffering is not a punishment – it is a result. - Robert Ingersoll

In everything the middle course is best: all things in excess bring trouble to men. - Titus Maccius Plautus

Whenever were afraid, its because we dont know enough. If we understood enough, we would never be afraid. - Earl Nightingale

Losing a game is heartbreaking. Losing your sense of excellence or worth is a tragedy. - Joe Paterno

Avoid the crowd. Do your own thinking independently. Be the chess player, not the chess piece. - Ralph Charell

No comments: