Tuesday 2 April 2013

Quote Worthy


Loneliness does not come from having no people around you, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to you. - Carl Jung

It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings. - Ann Landers

Before you build a better mousetrap, it helps to know if there are any mice out there. - Mortimer B. Zuckerman

Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than smart. - Alan Alda

Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are. - Marianne Williamson   

I may not have gone where I intended to go but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. - Douglas Adams

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty. - Frank Herbert

What we call ‘Progress’ is the exchange of one nuisance for another nuisance. - Henry Havelock Ellis

No comments: