Monday 27 November 2017

Humorous Quotes

The happiest marriage I can picture or imagine to myself would be the union of a deaf man to a blind woman. - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Advice to children crossing the street: damn the lights. Watch the cars. The lights ain’t never killed nobody. - Moms Mabley

Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something. - Robert A. Heinlein

Home is where you can say anything you please, because nobody pays any attention to you anyway. - Joe Moore

They love their hair because they’re not smart enough to love something more interesting. - John Green

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from any direction. - Ken Alstad

I meditate. I burn candles. I drink green tea. And I still want to smack some people. - Unknown

You know “that look” women get when they want sex? Me neither. - Steve Martin

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch. - Jack Nicholson

If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor. - Albert Einstein

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson

Sometimes, too much to drink is barely enough. - Mark Twain

Click Here for more humorous quotes, or Here for the book ‘Of Wit ‘n’ Humour’

No comments: