Thursday 5 February 2009

Today


Today I will delete from my diary two days: yesterday and tomorrow. Yesterday was to learn and tomorrow will be the consequence of what I can do today.

Today is the last opportunity I have to live intensely, as no one can assure me that I will see tomorrow’s sunrise.

Today I will be brave enough not to let any opportunity pass me by.

Today I will invest my most valuable resource: my time.

Today I will spend each minute passionately to make today a different and unique day in my life.

Today I will defy every obstacle that appears on my way.

Today I will take the time to be happy and will leave my footprints and my presence in the hearts of others.

Today I invite you to begin a new season where we can dream that everything we undertake is possible and we fulfil it with joy and dignity.

Today I will face life with the conviction that this day will not ever return.

- Source Unknown

No comments: