Friday 5 July 2013

Quote Worthy


Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn’t have it in the beginning. - Gandhi

Helping oneself and helping others are inextricably intertwined: the more we help others, the happier we become, and the happier we become, the more inclined we are to help others. - Tal Ben-Shahar

Sometimes the best response in life is no response, and as long as you are always true to yourself, you never have to explain or justify who you are to anybody. - Unknown

In the blink of an eye, everything can change. So forgive often and love with all your heart. You may never know when you may not have that chance again. - Unknown

Whatever you refuse to face consciously, you must suffer unconsciously. All your current suffering is the result of situations you have refused to confront. - Dick Sutphen

No comments: