Monday 23 September 2013

Some Jokes


Jimmy's teacher sent a note home to his mother, saying:
'Jimmy seems to be a very bright boy, but spends too much of his time thinking about girls.'
The mother wrote back the next day:
'If you find a solution, please advise. I have the same problem with his father!'

------------

Boy: Mum, teacher was asking me today if I have any brothers or sisters who will be coming to school.
Mother: That’s nice of her to take such an interest, dear. What did she say when you told her you are the only child?
Boy: She just said, “Thank goodness!”

------------

A woman buys a new SIM card, puts it in her phone and decides to surprise her husband who is seated on the couch in the living room. She goes to the kitchen, and calls her husband with the new number: “Hello darling!"
The husband responds in a low tone: “Let me call you back later honey, the dumb lady is in the kitchen."

______

Cool Message by a woman: Dear Mother-in-law, "Don't Teach me how 2 handle my children, I'm living with one of yours & he needs a lot of improvement"

No comments: