Monday 7 October 2013

Jokes


The Milkman's Bequest

A milkman who is dying in the hospital surrounded by his two sons, daughter and his wife and  nurse, says to his eldest son:

- To you, Shankar, I leave the Beverly houses.

- To you, my dear daughter Pooja, I leave the apartments in the Los Angeles Plaza.

- To you, Akash, being my youngest son with a large future, I leave the City Center offices.

- And you, my dear wife Punam, the three residential buildings towers in downtown.

The nurse, impressed, tells his wife: Madam, your husband is very rich. He is bequeathing many properties! You all are so lucky!!

And the wife retorts: Rich??? Lucky??? Are you kidding me!!!?? Those are his routes where he delivers milk !!!
____________

The Fortune Teller

In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the Mystic delivered grave news:

"There's no easy way to tell you this, so I'll just be blunt. Prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year."

Visibly shaken, Laura stared at the woman's lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then down at her hands.

She took a few deep breaths to compose herself - and to stop her mind racing. She simply had to know.

She met the Fortune Teller's gaze, steadied her voice and asked, "Will I be acquitted?"

No comments: