Monday 16 May 2016

Humorous Quotes


For Google+ readers, please click on the link to see the post …

The chief reason for drinking is the desire to behave in a certain way, and to be able to blame it on alcohol. - Mignon McLaughlin

The key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate me away from those who are still undecided. - Casey Stengel

Without a doubt... the worst part of being a single woman was having to take care of your own car. - Lisa Kleypas

Tranquilizers work only I you follow the advice on the bottle - Keep away from children. - Phyllis Diller

I refuse to admit I'm more than fifty-two, even if that does make my sons illegitimate. - Nancy Astor

Men are like bank accounts. Without a lot of money they don't generate a lot of interest. - Unknown

What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse'. - Unknown

There are three faithful friends, an old wife, an old dog, and ready money. - Benjamin Franklin

May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine. - Frank Sinatra

When you fall, I will be there to catch you – With love, the floor. - Unknown

I’m not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example. - Unknown

It is not a secret after three people know it. - Unknown

If you wanna come second... Follow me!! - Unknown

It’s not an attitude, it’s the way I am! - Unknown

Will smile for food. - Unknown

More Humorous quotes at

No comments: