Monday 30 October 2017

Humorous Quotes

Don’t wreck a sublime chocolate experience by feeling guilty. Chocolate isn’t like premarital sex. It will not make you pregnant. And it always feels good. - Lora Brody

I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof. - Rodney Dangerfield

Bullfighting can be an art. Boxing can be an art. Loving can be an art. Opening a can of sardines can be an art. - Charles Bukowski

Executive ability is deciding quickly and getting somebody else to do the work. - John G. Pollard

High heels were invented by a woman who had been kissed on the forehead. - Christopher Morley

An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex. - Aldous Huxley

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months. - Oscar Wilde

Between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before. - Mae West

The problem with a life spent reading is you know too much. - Josh Lanyon

My photographs don't do me justice – they just look like me. - Phyllis Diller

Marriage is not a word, it's a sentence – a life sentence. - David Minkoff

I think sex is better than logic, but I can’t prove it. - Unknown

Click Here for more humorous quotes, or Here for the book ‘Of Wit ‘n’ Humour’

 

No comments: