Monday 25 December 2017

Humour

In a way, I was incredibly proud of her - not that I had any intention of letting it show while I was beating the crap out of her. - Meg Cabot

Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop. - Laurell K. Hamilton

How we all want so badly to divorce reality, but that bitch just won’t sign the papers. - Christopher Poindexter

No matter how big a hammer you use, you can’t pound common sense into stupid people. - Unknown

Sometimes, I wonder what happened to people who ask me for directions. - Unknown

Flirting is a woman’s trade, one must keep in practice. - Charlotte Brontë

Families are like fudge – mostly sweet with a few nuts. - Unknown

Children go through life with same tact as tornado. - Charlie Chan

Creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. - Albert Einstein

Few men are admired by their servants. - Michel de Montaigne

Clever as the Devil and twice as pretty. - Holly Black

Reality continues to ruin my life. - Bill Watterson

Click Here for more humorous quotes, or Here for the book ‘Of Wit ‘n’ Humour’

No comments: