Wednesday 29 May 2019

Humorous Quotes

If one door closes and another one opens, your house is haunted and you need to run. - Unknown

I got so drunk last night I walked across the dance floor to get another drink and won the dance contest. - Unknown

A note to the people who didn’t like me: I wasn’t trying to impress you anyway. - Unknown

I love it when people think they’re going to punish me by not talking to me. - Unknown

Following the “five-second rule” for food that fell to the floor is tough when you’ve got a two-second dog. - Unknown

I am at that age where my mind still thinks I am 29, my humour suggests I am 12 while my body mostly keeps asking if I am sure I am not dead yet. - Unknown

How to avoid stress at work? Don’t go to work. - Unknown

I’ve cut down on my drinking, and now only have one vodka before going to bed. Last night I went to bed eight times. - Unknown

Life is like diarrhoea. No matter how hard you try and stop it, the shit just keeps coming. - Unknown

I wish I was still a kid so I could just take a long nap and everyone would be proud of me. - Unknown

Never underestimate how much assistance, how much satisfaction, how much comfort, how much soul and transcendence there might be in a well-made taco and a cold bottle of beer. - Tom Robbins

Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. - Groucho Marx

Click Here for more humorous quotes, or Here for the book ‘Of Wit ‘n’ Humour’

No comments: