Tuesday 25 June 2019

Humorous Quotes

How can you tell when someone eats right, drinks protein shakes, and goes to the gym every day? Don’t worry… they’ll tell you. Oh they’ll fucking tell you. - Unknown

I am in love with cities I’ve never been to and people I’ve never met. - Unknown

It’s never too late to be what you want to be. Unless you want to be younger… then you’re screwed. - Unknown

Life seems to drag until you’re 17, then you blink and you’re 35 with a beer belly and only 4 friends left. - Unknown

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We are on the same side now. - Unknown

I love waving at random people, because you know for the rest of the day they’re trying to figure out who the hell you were. - Unknown

Click Here for more humorous quotes, or Here for the book ‘Of Wit ‘n’ Humour’

No comments: