Wednesday 25 September 2019

A Walk About Town

Last weekend was the F1 race in Singapore. Since I wasn’t interested in the race, nor know anything about it, I didn’t mention it. However, while I was out last weekend for a walk on the outskirts of Chinatown, and the business district, I managed to snap this photo. It was a pop up stall selling memorabilia of the F1 race, outside a shopping mall. For those who followed the race, you might know who the racers in the photo are. I am clueless.

And here are some pictures taken during the walk. There was a bit of haze, but not too bad. So, the pictures turned up quite all right.

This is the Singapore River.

And this, a river taxi. River taxis ferry passengers between the quays and the business district.

That's the business district in the back. And in the forefront, a man answering a very urgent call/message in the middle of the road.

No comments: