Sunday 22 September 2019

Moth Orchids

While wandering about town on Friday, my friends and I wandered into a building. What I saw in the foyer took my breath away. The Orchids in the foyer looked divine. I had to have a feel to assure myself that they were real Orchids. I am sure whatever the shops in the building are selling are also real expensive.

Google ID the Orchids as Moth Orchids, and this is what Wikipedia said of the Orchid.

Phalaenopsis amabilis, commonly known as the moon orchid or moth orchid in India and as anggrek bulan in Indonesia, is a species of flowering plant in the orchid family Orchidaceae, native to the East Indies and Australia, and widely cultivated as a decorative houseplant. - Wikipedia

The foyer is quite long and there are beds and beds of these gorgeous Orchids.

No comments: