Wednesday, 7 October 2026

About This Blog

I started this blog many years ago as a place to back up stuff that I am interested in – mostly my huge collection of quotes, to begin with. Later, there were the humour images and other stuff on the internet that I was interested in. I wasn’t confident enough to write then.

Slowly, over the years, I started writing. Now, in between stuff I pinched from the internet, I write the occasional post. Nothing rocket science, mostly mundane stuff about what I have been up to. And the occasional musing of topics about life.

Maintaining this blog keeps me busy, and it helps me learn new things, about life and the world I live in. It also helps with my English. As we know, with languages, if you don’t use it, you lose it.

I thank you for stopping by, and for taking time to read my posts. I hope you find them useful, or beneficial in one way or another. Cheers!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommend the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: