Wednesday 6 April 2011

Food For Thought


I have no desire to move mountains, construct monuments, or leave behind in my wake material evidence of my existence. But, in the final recollection, if the essence of my being has caused a smile to have appeared upon your face or a touch of joy within your heart . . . Then in living – I have made my mark. - Thomas L. Odem

The successful producer of an article sells it for more than it cost him to make, and that’s his profit. But the customer buys it only because it is worth more to him than he pays for it, and that’s his profit. No one can long make a profit producing anything unless the customer makes a profit using it. - Samuel B. Pettengill

There are two primary forces in this world, fear and faith. Fear can move you to destructiveness or sickness or failure. Only in rare instances will it motivate you to accomplishment. But faith is a greater force. Faith can drive itself into your consciousness and set you free from fear forever. - Norman Vincent Peale

No comments: