Monday 16 January 2012

Jokes


              A father decide to teach his eight-year-old the art of goal kicking. So he got down on his knees. Placed the football carefully, and then told his son what to do. “When I nod my head, kick it.”
              The son did as he was told. That was how the father lost his two front teeth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

              “Tell me, Mr. Wright,” said the personnel manage, “why did you leave your last job?”
              “It was because of illness, sir,” answered Wright. “The boss got sick of me!”

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

              A local merchant ran an ad in the paper for part-time help. One of the job applicants was too young for the job, so he immediately turned him away. That’s why the merchant was surprised to see the same young applicant come into his store the very next week, again trying for the job. “I’ve already told you I needed someone older,” he said.
              “I know, that’s why I’m back again,” answered the boy. “I’m older now.”

No comments: