Tuesday 1 January 2013

Quote Worthy


There is a great difference between worry and concern. A worried person sees a problem, and a concerned person solves a problem. - Harold Stephens

I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today. I am today what I established yesterday or some previous day. - James Joyce

If you can do only a little. Do what you can. What you cannot enforce, do not command. - Socrates

Analysis kills spontaneity. The grain once ground into flour springs and germinates no more. - Henri Frederic Amiel

The Law of Win/Win says, “Let’s not do it your way or my way; let’s do it the best way.” - Greg Anderson

The thing that’s important to know is that you never know. You’re always sort of feeling your way. - Diane Arbus

It is better to fall among crows than flatterers; for those devour only the dead - these the living. - Antisthenes

Never give way to melancholy; resist it steadily, for the habit will encroach. - Sydney Smit

No comments: