Friday 30 August 2013

Quote Worthy


It is helpful to note that a paradigm is not a set of universal truths; it is a particular way of viewing things conveniently agreed by a group of people. - Sifu Wong

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? - Mahatma Gandhi

I may not be who I ought to be. I know I’m not all that I want to be. But I’ve come a long way, from who I used to be. And I won’t give up on becoming, what I know I can be! - Unknown

Surrender all that no longer serves you. Let all that remains buried in your heart come to the surface and be healed. Let there be space for new energies to enter. A new beginning transforms darkness to light. - Unknown

What a superb thing it would be if we were all big enough in soul to see no slights, accept no insults, cherish no jealousies, and admit into our hearts no hatred. - Elbert Hubbard

No comments: