Monday 26 August 2013

Some Jokes



An Angry Wife To Her Husband 0n Phone: "Where d Hell Are You ...?"
Husband: Darling, You Remember That Jewellery Shop Where You Saw The Diamond Necklace n Totally Fell In Love With It n I Didn't Have Money That Time n I said "Baby It'll Be Yours 1 Day ….
Wife, with A Smile & Blushing: Yeah I Remember That My Love!
Husband: I 'm in the Pub Just Next To That Shop

Worthy Friends

With a grim and down cast look, a young man approached Father Barnard and said, “Father, I want to reform and lead a more honest life, but it seems all my friends are cheats and liars.”
“Don’t worry, son.” Replied the wise minister. “Just adhere to the straight and narrow path and your dishonest friends will quickly give you up.”

Telling The Weather

The old-timer boasted that he could tell the weather with just a piece of rope.
“Impossible!” argued the young student.
“No, it’s not,” the old-timer insisted. “I just hang the rope up outside my door. If it swings back and forth, it’s windy. If it gets wet, it’s raining.”

No comments: