Monday 12 August 2013

A Couple Of Jokes


Joyce: “Darling, I’ll be overwhelmed with misery while I’m away from you!”
Fred: “Oh darling, if that were true, I’d be so happy!”

============

Teacher: Simon, your composition on ‘My Dog’ is exactly the same as your brother’s. Did you copy his?
Simon: No, teacher, it’s the same dog!

============

Teacher: Johnny, you missed school last Friday.
Johnny: I was absent, yes but I certainly didn’t miss it!

============

Teacher: Well, at least there’s one thing I can say about your son.
Parent: What’s that?
Teacher: With grades like these, he couldn’t be cheating.

============

“Tell me, Mr. Wright,” said the personnel manage, “why did you leave your last job?”
“It was because of illness, sir,” answered Wright. “The boss got sick of me!”

No comments: