Monday 14 December 2015

Humorous Quotes


For Google+ readers, please click on the link for an easier read….

There comes a time when living becomes something like a competition, when one shamelessly rejoices over the death of one's neighbour, as if he were a rival who has been eliminated. - Pierre Magnan

There is usually only a limited amount of damage that can be done by dull or stupid people. For creating a truly monumental disaster, you need people with high IQs. - Thomas Sowell

People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring. - Rogers Hornsby

I get more cleaning done in the ten minutes before someone comes over than I do in a week. - Unknown

No man was ever taken to hell by a woman unless he already had a ticket in his pocket. - Rex Stout

Most people would rather be certain they're miserable, than risk being happy. - Robert Anthony

The height of embarrassment is when two sets of eyes meet through a keyhole. - Unknown

In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt. - Margaret Atwood

In just two days from now, tomorrow will be yesterday. - Unknown

Most women are not so young as they are painted. - Max Beerbohm

I think I am, therefore, I am. I think. - George Carlin

It is better to lose a lover than love a loser. - Unknown

No comments: