Tuesday 29 December 2015

Relationship - Quotes


You do not need to be loved, not at the cost of yourself. The single relationship that is truly central and crucial in a life is the relationship to the self. Of all the people you will know in a lifetime, you are the only one you will never lose. - Jo Courdert

The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree, but still hold hands. - Anonymous Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free, until they find someone just as wild to run with. - Carrie Bradshaw

The relationship that counts most in my life is the one I have with myself. I have a great, great, great relationship with myself, and it gets better and better as I get older. - Diane von Furstenberg

Too many girls rush into relationships because of the fear of being single, then start making compromises, and losing their identity. Don't do that. - Katy Perry

SINGLE is not a status. It is a word that describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others! - Abigail Rajkumar

Most relationships fail because we spend too much time pointing out each other’s mistakes and not time enjoying each other’s company. - Unknown

Being single doesn't mean you know nothing about love. Sometimes being solo is wiser than being in a false relationship. - Unknown

I don't need a man to rectify my existence. The most profound relationship we'll ever have is the one with ourselves. - Shirley MacLaine

Being single isn't bad. What is bad is giving up hope on finding that someone special. - Unknown 

No comments: