Sunday 25 February 2018

Cryptocurrency

Cryptocurrency seems to be the rage these days. Is any one here into cryptocurrency? What are your thoughts?

On a friend’s suggestion/invite, I signed up on Steemit in January this year. Basically, Steemit is a blogging and social networking website on top of the Steem blockchain database. The Steem blockchain produces Steem and Steem Dollars which are magic bean tokens users obtain for posting, discovering, and commenting on interesting content.

If you are interested, read about Steemit HERE. or Sign up Here It’s free to join.

There is a comprehensive Q&A section that will answer any questions you may have. Otherwise, just check the list under ‘Tags’ for answers to any question you may have. There are also plenty of seniors in Steem whom you can asked. You will find that people are very willing to help.

I am not saying it’s easy money, but if you are hard-working, independent, and enjoy your freedom, this might just be for you. Or if you have time on your hands and want to make some income on the side, this might work for you. No capital required. Later on, if you decide that it is not for you, all you have wasted is the time you put in.

I am still very new, and still finding my way around. But then, I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer, and I am also tech-challenged, so progress is slow. I joined out of curiosity, and with an open mind, so I am not expecting instant results.

If you do join Steemit, let me know, so I can come round and give your posts a vote.

No comments: