I made it a point to go out for a walk every day even when I am here in Benalmadena. Health is wealth. So, while enjoying my vacation, I didn’t forget to take time for a walk.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I usually take my walks with Roger. We take our walks in the afternoon when the local folks are having their afternoon siesta. It is quieter and there is less traffic. Roger will take the lead in the walk, weaving through the sloping side streets and residential area. I follow a step behind, and when I see something interesting, I will take a photo of whatever catches my eye.
Here are some photos from my walks.
You would have noticed the slopes. These are 'gentle' slopes. They might not look very steep in the photos, but meandering through them for an hour in the sun is no joke. We are not spring chickens any more.Some apartment blocks in the area.
And we are back on the Main Street. The Main Street runs through the town centre. There are shops and eateries on both sides of the road with wide sidewalks for pedestrians. This is the Benalmadena train station. Out of the train station, and you are on the Main Street of Arroyo de la Miel. It’s very convenient.You can click on the picture for a better view.
Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommend the blog to them. Cheers!










No comments:
Post a Comment