Sunset at the moment is about 8.10 pm. However, it would be another half an hour or more before the sun sets over the horizon of the Mediterranean sea.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I get a good view of the sun setting behind the mountain ranges from Roger’s balcony. If I am lucky, I get treated to some magical, and phenomenal natural light shows and cloud formations.
Unfortunately, I haven’t been lucky this year. I have not seen any impressive sunset, light shows or cloud formations. These are my best captures to date.
The sun, beginning to set. It will eventually go down behind the mountain ranges
Cloudy skies “Contrails are line-shaped artificial clouds formed when water vapour in airplane engine exhaust condenses and freezes into ice crystals at high, freezing altitudes.” - Wikipedia These are some more dramatic ones – courtesy of Roger, from the earlier months of the year.You can click on the picture for a better view.
Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommend the blog to them. Cheers!









No comments:
Post a Comment