Wednesday 4 June 2008

The Numa Numa Man


            His name is Gary Brolsma. Four years ago, he was nineteen.
            Now picture this:- A nineteen year-old-guy at home and bored. He decided to have some fun by ‘performing’ to the song Numa Numa. His webcam recorded his performance and he thought, “What the heck. I’ll put it up on You-tube, and see what happens.”
            That video is viewed over 14,500,000 times now, and counting. That’s what happened. On top of that, he got 2 movie deals, cut a CD, and appearances on talk shows, out of it. Not bad, is it?
            He found fame on the internet. Now why didn’t I think of that!?



2 comments:

Sue said...

My son and I just enjoyed dancing to the video :)
Internet popularity is a peculiar thing, isn't it??? I often wonder about it, yet I can't make sense of it either...

Vincent said...

Yap, I can understand that. Such a scream isn't it.:)
That's the way it is with the internet. :)