Saturday 9 May 2015

Quote Worthy


Everything happens when it needs to happen; everyone is always where they need to be. You will never miss out on what is meant for you, even if it has to come to you in a roundabout way. - Ivanla Vabzant

I owe no explanations for my flaws. I don't have to justify my mistakes, my past or my insecurities. I am growing and learning. - Unknown

By choosing to be our most authentic and loving self, we leave a trail of magic everywhere we go. - Emmanuel

Don’t wait for your feelings to change to take the action. Take the action and the feelings will change. - Barbara Baron

Health is the greatest possession. Contentment is the greatest treasure. Confidence is the greatest friend. - Lao Tzu

If words don't add up, it's usually because the truth wasn't included in the equation. - Unknown

Always concentrate on how far you’ve come, rather than how far you have to go. - Unknown 

Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction. - Unknown

All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today. - Proverb

All the wonders you seek are within  yourself. - Sir Thomas Browne

No comments: