Saturday 17 October 2015

Quote Worthy


Love me without fear. Trust me without questioning. Need me without demanding. Want me without restrictions. Accept me without change. Desire me without inhibitions. - Dick Sutphen

Few people have the wisdom to prefer the criticism that would do them good, to the praise that deceives them. - François de La Rochefoucauld

I think it's very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person. - Oscar Wilde

Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh. - George Bernard Shaw

Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself. - Unknown

What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. - Unknown

Take care of the pennies and the pounds will take care of themselves. - English Proverb

Do something for somebody every day for which you do not get paid. - Albert Schweitzer

We can do anything we want to do if we stick to it long enough. - Helen Keller

Nothing haunts us like the things we don’t say. - Mitch Albom

A pretty face is nothing if you have an ugly heart. - Unknown

Don't kick a man when he's down. - English Idiom

No comments: