Monday 18 January 2016

Humorous Quotes


For Google+ readers, please click on the link for an easier read….

All humans are 99.9 percent genetically identical, so don’t even think of ending any potential relationship with "I just don't think we have enough in common. - Unknown

Dear Alcohol, we had a deal, you were going to make me funnier, sexier, more intelligent and a better dancer. I saw the video, we need to talk. - Unknown

A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, 'At my age, I don't even buy green bananas'. - Claude Pepper

Children are the most desirable opponents at Scrabble as they are both easy to beat and fun to cheat. - Fran Lebowitz

Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship. - Sharon Stone

There is a fine line between genius and crazy … I like to use that line as a jump rope. - Unknown

I cook using the 4 food groups: Canned, Boxed, Bagged and Frozen. - Aunty Acid

A politician is a fellow who will lay down your life for his country. - Mary Louise Cecilia

Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife. - Unknown

Discrimination will lose its power when we all end up beige. - Unknown

A woman is rarely up to date on the subject of her age. - Robert Elliot

If you want to be found, stand where the seeker seeks. - Sidney Lanier

No comments: