Saturday 16 January 2016

Quote Worthy


For Google+ readers, please click on the link for an easier read.

Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible. - Doug Larson

While I thoroughly love my life, I am looking forward to death, just like the end of a really gripping book! - Unknown

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation: One is by sword, the other is by debt. - John Adams

I’d rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate. - George Burns

The darkest night is often the bridge to the brightest tomorrow. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie

Only love heals. Anger, guilt, and fear can only destroy. - Alyson Noel

You want no one to know it? Then don't do it. - Chinese Saying

Seat belts are not as confining as wheelchairs. - Unknown

Don’t be penny-wise and pound-foolish. - English Idiom

Life is too short to be anything but happy. - Unknown

Nothing is always absolutely so. - Theodore Sturgeon

What you cannot avoid, welcome. - Chinese Proverb

No comments: