Wednesday 22 July 2020

Bugis Walkabout

I was meeting a friend for dinner over the weekend. So, I thought I would arrive a bit earlier, and have a look around the area. Explore the area a bit.

My friend and I arranged to meet at Bugis Junction. The train Station is Bugis Station. This is one very confusing station for me, because there are many exits, and it is also an interchange. So, for this homebody, and directionally challenged old boy, it’s a task finding my way around. And, for some reason, I always end up at the wrong exit.

Anyway, I surprised myself the other day. I didn’t get lost. So, I was earlier than the appointed time. Now join me as I explored the area.

This is Bugis Square. I suppose you can call it that. There is a Starbucks and a Macdonald's in the corner. BHG is a shopping mall cum offices.

These are shop houses in the area.

A hotel in the area.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, humour and quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: