Monday 20 July 2020

Unique Leaves

Here are some unique looking leaves I came across on my walks. I have no idea what they are called. If I come to know more about them later on, I will share the information with you here.

You have the normal green leaves, and then you have the coloured ones. I think they might be just new young leaves.

These look similar to the one before, but maybe they are of a different variety. The leaves in this tree is much denser.

This looks more similar to the one above.

From this picture, it looks like they are a branch of new leaves, with the ones on the top turning to green.

This is another unique looking leaf - big and fan like.

I like these roundish penny-like leaves. They look lovely growing out on the ground.

There you are. Something different today. If you have an information on them, do share them in the comments section.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, humour and quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: