Wednesday 22 May 2024

A Short Holiday

Source

This is a scheduled post. Depending on when you read this, I might be in Ipoh by now. I am off to 👉 Ipoh, and 👉 Cameron HIghlands in Malaysia for a short holiday. Back on Sunday and posting will resume on Monday.

For this trip, I am travelling with a group of eight – old friends. We have travelled together on a few short trips before. We are still friends and still travelling together. I hope to come back with lots of interesting stuff to post.

Source

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: