Sunday 12 May 2024

Cloud-spotting

Nothing changes more quickly than clouds in the sky. That is why cloud-spotting is never dull. Every time you look up at the sky you see a different scene. The scenes are ever changing.

Where I am at – in a concrete jungle in the tropics, I don’t get to see the sun rising or setting in the horizon, or behind the skyline. Occasionally, there might be something interesting, but generally, they are just rain clouds.

Fluffy clouds that look like cotton wools.

“Clouds in the sky very much resembles the thoughts in our minds! Both changes perpetually from one second to another! - Mehmet Murat Ildan”

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: