Monday 6 July 2009

The Search For Answers


There was a period in the early years of my life, when I was besieged with doubts, dissatisfaction, and unhappiness - with myself, with my life, as well as with life in general. I felt so lost, and miserable. 

There were all these questions in my head, but no answers. Somehow, I got it into my head that the answers might lie in Mysticism, and that’s where I began my search for answers. Buddhism was another place I turned to for answers. 

Did I find all the answers I seek? I am not sure if all my questions are answerable, or can be answered satisfactorily. However, I have learned to take things easy, to go with the flow of Life, and to enjoy the moment.

I realised that Life is a learning process. So I guess I will be learning, and looking for answers till the day I die.

No comments: