Monday 29 August 2011

Jokes


Sick Leave

Boss: What’s the idea of calling in sick yesterday? 
Employee: I was sick. 
Boss: You didn’t look sick when I saw you at the racetrack. 
Employee: You should have seen me after the sixth race. 

Medical School

Parent: What is your son doing these days? 
Neighbour: He is at medical school. 
Parent: Oh, what is he studying? 
Neighbour: Nothing, they are studying him. 

A Letter To Himself

The psychiatrist ask his patient what he is writing. 
Patient: A letter. 
Psychiatrist: To whom? 
Patient: To me 
Psychiatrist: What are you writing to yourself? 
Patient: I don’t know, I haven’t received it yet. 

Bad News

Doctor: I have some bad news and some very bad news. 
Patient: Well, might as well give me the bad news first. 
Doctor: The lab called with your test results. They said you have twenty four hours to live. 
Patient: Twenty four hours! That’s terrible! What could be worse? What’s the very bad news? 
Doctor: I’ve been trying to reach you since yesterday.

No comments: