Tuesday 10 December 2013

Quote Worthy


It’s the law of common sense. If too many people enjoy the free ride and not enough people help to pull, the wagon is not going anywhere! - Unknown

They can call me crazy if I fail, all the chance that I need, is one-in-a-million and they can call me brilliant if I succeed. - Ani Difranco

When you fight to cling to people who are no longer meant to be in your life, you delay your destiny. Let them go. - Mandy Hale

It is wise to direct your anger towards problems – not people; to focus your energies on answers – not excuses. - Unknown

It is a sad thing when men have neither the wit to speak well, nor judgment to hold their tongues. - Jean de La Bruyere 

The best thing about the worst time of your life is that you get to see the true colours of everyone you cared for. - Bakare

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simple means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you. - Unknown

Don’t be mad because I don’t care anymore. Be mad because I once did, and you were too blind to see!. - Unknown

The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it. - Eckhart Tolle

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Unknown

No comments: