Saturday 28 March 2020

Sarcasm

In these uncertain times, there is nothing more appreciated than some humour. Laughter might not solve anything, but it provides a few minutes of relaxation, and distraction from all the negative news that are going around.

It is also said that a sense of humour can give our immunity system a boost, which is what we all need at times as such, with a virus is spreading like wildfire. So, laugh whenever you can. It is cheap medicine.

Call them sarcasm, glorious insults or whatever you can come up with, this selection will surely bring on a chuckle, or a smile at least. Enjoy!

They worship the ground that he walks away from. - Unknown

He is always lost in thought – it is unfamiliar territory. - Unknown

Thank you for sending me a copy of your book; I’ll waste no time reading it. - Moses Hadas

Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed. - Unknown

Sometimes I need what only you can provide – your absence. - Ashleigh Brilliant

He is an old bore; even the grave yawns for him. - Herbert Beerbohm Tree

Your ignorance cramps my conversation. - Anthony Hope

This is not an office. It is Hell with fluorescent lighting. - Unknown

I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it. - Mark Twain

Stupidity is not a handicap in politics. - Napoleon Bonaparte

Never again will I spend another winter in this accursed bucket shop of a refrigerator called England. - Rudyard Kipling

People say I have no taste, but I like you. - Unknown

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you like to read about Life, humour and quotes. If you know of someone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them.
Cheers!

No comments: