Friday 13 March 2020

Collin's Gastro Dining

Collin's Gastro Dining is a local award-winning F&B Brand. They have some 25 outlets in Singapore.

My friend and I had lunch at their branch in Funan Lifestyle Mall recently. The restaurant is trendy, and unpretentious. There are partitions between adjacent tables giving guests some privacy. I like this. The seating arrangement are designed to accomodate families or small groups.

I like their open kitchen concept.

This is the bar.

They had a 'special deals' for lunch. An order of main course comes with three side dishes - a selection of any three side dishes, or two side dishes with a drink.

I went for their Signature Roasted BBQ Pork RIbs., served with Skinny Cajun Fries, Corn Cob, Mesclun Salad and Coleslaw. For the sides, I had onion rings, Caesar salad and ice-lemon tea.

My friend ordered the Argentine Angus Ribeye Prime steak served with Sauteed Edamame, White Bean, vegetables, mushrooms, Potato Au Gratin, Pesto Sauce and Black pepper Sauce.

His sides were Caesar Salad and Mash potatoes.

I enjoyed the ribs. I think Roasted BBQ pork ribs is my favourite western dish. That's what I usually go for. So, I have enough of BBQ ribs to say, this restaurant serve one of the better ones.

My friend's steak was, to quote him, "For this sort of price, I can't complain."

So, all things considered, for a restaurant in a prime location which is newly redeveloped, serving good food, their prices are very affordable indeed.

They have a display of aged beef, and a wine rack right at the entrance. This is something I have never seen in other restaurants.

Collin's Gastro Dining
107 North Bridge Rd, #01-15 Singapore 179105
Hours: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm

No comments: